Saturday, December 30, 2006


Announcement: due to some technical difficulties caused by the recent earthquake in Taiwan which distrupted undersea internet cables, nagfa apologizes for the delay in posting of the NAC December entries.
.
nagfa is also contemplating a change in the NAC format for next year, taking into considerations personal commitments like our teaching careers and our scheduled marriage. More details in the coming days..
.
Meanwhile, nagfa wishes all a blessed and peaceful 2007. May our friendship in the past months hold strong in the coming years..
.
salam,
nagfa: naguib and fadilah
singapore

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have only just found your blog!

I wish you both much health, wealth, and happiness for your marriage and careers.

Your ambigram designs are great.

I have been fascinated by ambigrams since I first came across the Angels & Demons book. This last year I have been doing something a little different with them. I also enjoy patchwork and quilting and I have been making cushions for my family members with ambigrams of their names appliqued on them. You can see them on my blog photo album here http://jacquie.typepad.com/photos/ambigrams/index.html I hope you like them!

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home